Powered By Blogger

10/11/2011

Applique key pouch and purse

We're having big flooding in Thailand and made me have to be prepare when water comes to Bangkok. I have 2 children so you could imagine how panic I am right now.

I definately moved all my fabrics, books and tools up to second floor and we will stay in my mum's house for a while. My poor husband has to stay in Bangkok but he told me if the situation is bad he will go to see us.

I've never seen so much water like this before, it's flooding everywhere... This set I finished them a week ago but I wasn't feel exited to post them. I wish everyone who having problem of flooding have a good night sleep......

I used cotton-linen as a background, an applique sheet was a bit complicate and small details... I like colours they are so sweet. This applique set has keyring and purse.


Applique key pouch...





Applique purse


1 comment: