Powered By Blogger

10/08/2011

How to make an applique digital camera bag


I've been blessed to find another side of myself that I've never known before.  Lots of my old friends can't believe I'm doing all these cute treasures. I'd like to thank my husband and children for being my biggest fans. Every piece I finish is met with compliments. Now I'm working towards my own style and signature to be easily recognisable as my own work one day.

In the last couple months I started to do more work, every peace I do still excites me.  I've been using Shinnie style but play with my favorite images and colours. I hope you will like them too.

I've seen lots of people search for how to make handbags so I'll show you a simple way to make an applique digital camera bag.





Let's start, here is applique sheet I did before



Next I stitched 3 pieces together, the applique sheet, polyester sheet and lining fabric.


 I stitched around character to give some more 3rd dimemsion.


This is how it looked when it's done.



I put more stitch outside a character.




Then cut to shape you'd like and put binding on.



Next I did back sheet, I'd like patchwork to make this work a bit more colorful.



Repeat like a front sheet, I put a handmade slyle toggle on the top and stitched 2 piece together.





Then put a zip on the bottom of a bag


Now it's done I put a bow and button on a bunny to decorate.


1 comment:

  1. oh, this is gorgeous
    I would like soo much if you could teach me.. do you think is there a way we can make it? with messenger webcam, or via email?
    my cousin brought me 3 beautiful books from japan last year, but I can't read a word, and it's difficult to figure out how to do it
    please consider it, and let me know; I will be so gratefull
    good luck with the flouds!!! hope you and your family are ok

    ReplyDelete